A full service fire and water restoration company in Saint Louis, Columbia, and Swansea, IL
Paragon Certified Restoration is a full service fire and water restoration company in St. Louis, Missouri, Columbia, Missouri, and Swansea, Illinois specializing in insurance related property damage repair. We pride ourselves in maintaining sound ethics while utilizing the latest equipment and techniques to ensure customer satisfaction. We strive to use our knowledge, efficiency, and resources to repair your building or home like (or better than) new.
Paragon Certified Restoration is comprised of members with over 100 years of combined restoration experience. Paragon is a full service fire and water restoration company with the ability to handle any size loss in the St. Louis area and surrounding counties including Illinois.
Fire Damage Restoration
A fire and its ensuing smoke damage can be a devastating and traumatic experience. Paragon Certified Restoration will help you navigate through the remediation and restoration process, from the assessment of damages, until wrap up and conclusion of the project.
Water Removal Service
Paragon provides various water removal services including water mitigation, sewage clean up, structure drying, contents inventory and cleaning, electronic restoration, and even offers emergency services like emergency storm repair and emergency board up and tarps.
If you've suffered storm damage, hail damage, tornado damage, rain damage, or flood damage, Paragon's experts will work with you and your insurance company to ensure that your home is restored and rebuilt as quickly as possible, while also restoring it to its previous condition.
Paragon Certified Restoration is a certified mold remediation contractor and handles the actual physical safe mold removal. Paragon provides free mold remediation estimates once the mold removal plan is written up by the third party company following their protocol.
- I am very grateful that my insurance agent recommended Paragon to perform my water damage mitigation and restoration work. I am confident that I would not have received any better care from another company.
Homeowner, Columbia, IL / /
- This company is excellent! Professional, courteous staff and excellent work. Many thanks to all the people at Paragon who put our home back together.
Homeowner, St. Peters, MO / /
- I spoke to the homeowner today and she is very happy. She said you and your guys did a great job and were very professional. She also mentioned how nice it was to work with you and how well you communicated with her. I know how hard it is to find quality contractors that you can rely on, so I really appreciate it. Thanks again and I look forward to doing business with Paragon in the future.
St. Louis Property Manager / /
- The response time after the roof was damaged in a storm was excellent. Without your fast response, the water damage would have been much greater. Your people helped ease the pain of a bad day with your help, they were able to open the next morning with no business interruption. Thanks again for all your company did. ~Property Manager, Pacific, MO
Property Manager, Pacific, MO / /
- In my experience, I cannot recall any other service carried out as smoothly as what your company did for us. Your Project Manager and Water Technician really impressed us with their professionalism and rapid response. Your carpenters moved our kitchen cabinets and appliances, repaired the damage due to water and put everything back in place with the appearance that nothing bad ever took place. They were always friendly and always asking what else they could do for us. ~Homeowner, Wentzville, MO
Homeowner, Wentzville, MO / /
- Our Project Manager and the entire Paragon staff made a difficult and stressful time in our lives much easier. He kept us informed throughout the process and quickly answered any questions or concerns we had. I recommend Paragon to anyone who has suffered a loss such as ours. ~Homeowner, Festus, MO
Homeowner, Festus, MO / /
--Leader in disaster recovery and property restoration expands footprint through key acquisition-- January 13, 2016 – St. Louis, Missouri – BELFOR Property Restoration, the global leader in damage restoration and recovery services announced today the strategic acquisition of Missouri-based Paragon Certified Restoration, LLC. "We are thrilled about the partnership with BELFOR Property
Amanda is an accomplished executive with recognized multi-industry experience in new business development and account management. She has reached great success with building and maintaining exceptional customer relationships, while initiating and implementing market expansion strategies on a national level. Along with her 15 years’ experience across the professional services
When you start your car every morning before you go to work, you create harmful carbon monoxide fumes that fill up your garage. Storing products such as fertilizers and paints can also create fumes in your garage. If these fumes and gases are left to sit too long in your
Winter is hitting the area harder than it usually does this time of year, and on top of that, the temperatures have been plummeting to extremely low levels. In fact, the temperatures have hit as low as -20 to -30 degrees with the wind chill in some areas. Due to
When wintertime sets in, people have the tendency to keep their homes closed up, turn up the heat, and basically try to shut down any exchanges of air between the inside of the home and the outside air. You may think this would be a good thing since this would